1/26/17 Thursday Quotes!

Hey guys! I've decided every Thursday, I'm gonna post some AWESOME quotes! Here are some... NOW!
Today's theme is real life people quotes!

No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind. 
~ Taylor Swift



We do not need magic to transform our world. We carry all of the power we need inside ourselves already.
~ J.K. Rowling

When you fall asleep tonight, just remember, we all lay under the same stars.
~ Shawn Mendes

Where's the glory in repeating what others have done?
~ Rick Riordan

I don't want other people to decide who I am. I want to decide that for myself.
~ Emma Watson

Be nice to everyone, always smile, and appreciate things because it could all be gone tomorrow.
~ Ed Sheeran

I hope you enjoyed this Thursday's quotes by REAL PEOPLE. Next week, I'm doing HARRY POTTER characters!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Magician's Nephew Review

Book Review: Ghosts

JOURNAL 3