Show Has been Canceled for About Three Years

TOTALLY AWESOME SHOW THAT I LOVE SO MUCH THAT HAS BEEN CANCELED!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I bet you wanna know why I'm losing it right now. The truth is I'M SAD!!!

Wanna know why? Look at the title.

The show I'm talking about is Lab Rats! It's like an original Disney XD show and even though Lab Rats: Bionic Island was never canceled, it just ended, the next series, Lab Rats: Elite Force, was canceled before they could even have a Season 2! To make matters worse, Adam and Leo were NEVER EVEN IN IT!! 

This is gonna be a short post, so, get on Netflix, watch Lab Rats, and HELP ME BEG DISNEY XD TO REVIVE AN AWESOME SHOW!!!

Comments

  1. I LOVED THAT SHOW!!!!!!!!! (I THINK THEY'RE DOING A CROSSOVER WITH MIGHTY MED THO)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Magician's Nephew Review

Book Review: Ghosts

JOURNAL 3