Hard-Knock Life

I'M IN ANNIE

Hey guys! Last month I started rehearsing for my NEWEST play! ANNIE!!!

It's even a professional play! It has kids AND adults! I play one of the orphans, July and can I just say, it has been an amazing experience!

I feel like my knowledge for musical theater has really gotten STRONGER and I just plain feel better about myself knowing ALL ALONE I got a role in a professional play!

I really don't have much to say, so BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Ghosts

The Magician's Nephew Review

JOURNAL 3